New York, NY 10023
Our historic building is on 64th Street at Central Park West, two blocks east of Lincoln Center and five blocks north of Columbus Circle. Map it.
- 1 Line to 66th Street and Broadway
- A, B, C, or D Lines to Columbus Circle
- 10 or 20 to 64th Street and Central Park West
- 7 or 11 South to 66th Street and Columbus Ave.
- 7 North to Broadway and 63rd
- 11 North to Amsterdam and 65th
- 104 or 5 to 66th Street and Broadway
- 66 to Central Park West and 66th (West) or 65th (East)
Please note: Our 100-year-old building is accessible for most wheelchair users with prior arrangements. Please call ahead (212-874-5210 x107) for set-up of our portable lift system and plan to arrive one hour before event start time.